i'm
HAN
F U C K you ,i'm l o s t
Disclaimer

HEY,YOUTHERE.
YES,YOU ARE HERE.
FYI
THIS IS
WWW.kerchihan.BLOGSPOT.COM
HI.

Profile

Hello, i'm weird.
i'm Ker Chi Han from Sabah, Malaysia.
Born on the year of 1992, and i'm 18 years old on 2010.
Thinks that imperfections make us perfect. =)

Ker chi HAN

BlogEntries
» Friday, July 30, 2010 / -12:01 AM
SALT

evelyn SALT how awesome is the movie.
I am very happy that I can watch it on the day it came out.
the whole story is climax and Angelina Jolie-Pitt is damn cool and sexy in the movie.
And my friend David said it will be a SALT II , so i will be right here waiting.
XDD

▲ Back to top


Find me?
MY
facebook
My MSN im_han@live.com
=)
Recents

  • ♥ ?
  • 我, 理性;感性 ,矛盾
  • 妈,爱你
  • 领悟?
  • 我们,谢幕了
  • 《暹罗的爱/爱在暹罗》的谬说的...
  • My dream My imagination ...
  • 隐藏?只是不说罢了。
  • 谢谢,让我放心
  • 让我流泪的好友

  • Friends

    Shaneal Chai
    大伟
    Pawara Soh
    Ai Yee
    Melissa.W
    Janice Fung
    Chew Yee Ting
    Friend

    Rights Reserved © 16thday